Why You Should Always Use a Screen Guard?
- It protects your mobile screen from micro-scratches, it does not matter if you have an iPhone or Pixel or Samsung S9, you need it.
- Even the Phones like OnePlus 6 with Corning Gorilla Glass get scratches, so it is advisable to use a protective glass.
- In case of a sudden fall or accidental drop the Tempered Glass will protect the screen, else you will have to bear the costly repairs.
- Most phones don’t come with accidental protection or free screen replacement so it is logical to protect the displays.
- Protect your eyes from glare, some of the premium scratch guards do help reduce glare.
- The oleophobic coating may help reduce the fingerprint marks on the screen to some extent.
Major Disadvantages of Using a Screen Guard.
- It reduces the touch responsiveness and delightful feel of the naked glass screen.
- If the quality of the screen guard is not good can reduce color accuracy and viewability.
- Screen Guards with small or large size than the display looks odd and may come out easily.
The advantages of using a mobile screen protector outweigh the disadvantages by a huge margin, it is always good to use protection(in all cases) then be sorry 🙂