The smartphones are becoming thinner and larger screens side frames, which increases the odds enough that the front glass can be damaged during a fall.
For this reason, increasingly, screen protector manufacturers are improving their products considerably, giving rise to tempered glass screen protectors.
Tempered glass screen protectors provide better protection than commonly used plastic protectors.
Let's see what hides behind tempered glass screen protectors.
- Greater Comfort: Tempered glass screens offer more comfort when using the phone. Glass is more pleasant to touch than plastic, helping you to handle the screen more smoothly.
- Simpler to Install: Tempered glass screen protectors are much easier to install than the plastic ones. If you couldn't apply it in the correct way, they can be removed and placed again without losing adherence.
- No Bubbles Left: Glass screens are less prone to bubbles because a thick layer of tempered glass makes it much easier for them to stick to the screen.
- Greater Resistance: Screen protectors are more resistant to drops and bumps, so they are less likely to be scratched.
- Anti-fingerprint Technology: They incorporate anti-fingerprint technology, so they have a much cleaner appearance.